motorcyclehelmet-en.com offers content, news, and services on many different subjects; In line with these objectives and communication with the user in an interactive environment, it adopted certain publication principles. It is the United States’s first and largest social media platform.
motorcyclehelmet-en Publication Principles are the expression of the values and standards we adopt. The principles here govern the good practices we expect from the creators and editors of all motorcyclehelmet-en.com content, whether made by motorcyclehelmet-en.com itself or an independent company working for motorcyclehelmet-en.com, for any of the following media:
- News and content on the site cannot be published without being researched. Be sure that their authenticity is one of our top priorities in this direction s to make realistic and unbiased publications that do not mislead people. For this reason, accuracy and reliability are at the top of the rules of our editors. Our goal for our users l to minimize the errors caused by our lack of knowledge and care and correct them as soon as possible.
- We respect the right to reply and disclaimer arising from false publications.
- Nobody in our content; not to humiliate them in terms of their race, gender, age, health, political views, social level, social view, sexual orientation, and religious beliefs; We take care not to consciously harm groups such as children, disabled people, and minorities that need attention.
- We do not allow publications on religious and moral issues to create hatred and disrupt national unity and integrity.
- Limiting freedom of thought, conscience, and expression; We do not use content or news that is shocking or offensive to the general understanding of morality, religious feelings, and basic foundations.
- We do not use expressions that humiliate, humiliate, slander natural persons and/or legal persons under the name of criticism.
- We avoid making content that encourages violence and bullying, and that hurt human values.
- We take care not to include details and elements that may affect people, incite crime, and especially negatively develop violent crime incidents that are sometimes included in our content or news.
- We pay attention that our content and news are not contrary to society’s national and moral values y and family structure. We avoid publications that may damage the family structure, the smallest unit of the society.
- We will not declare anyone “guilty” unless proven guilty by court order.
- We consider that all elements of our services respect human dignity and fundamental human rights.
- We respect privacy and do not violate it without a valid reason. We do not publicize private behaviors, communications, and conversations, except in clear public interest cases.
- We do not make dividual the private lives the subject of broadcasting, except when public interests require it.
- We do not use other people’s personal information or photographs as a content subject without permission.
- In our content and news, we take care not to use expressions that degrade, humiliate or defame individuals and organizations beyond the limits of criticism.
IMPARTIALITY AND DIVERSITY OF IDEA
- We pay attention to produce our content, the services we provide, and the subjects we handle, not from a single point of view, but by adding many perspectives.
- For this reason, we try to be objective rather than individual views.
- Although site editors from the site’s main shell in terms of content, our users can also contribute to the site. Therefore, the diversity of ideas and the representation of different ideas are indispensable for us.
EDITORIAL INTEGRITY AND INDEPENDENCE
- motorcyclehelmet-en.com is independent of both government and partisan interests. Our users must be able to rely on political or business pressures or personal interests, not to influence our decisions.
- Adhering to the principles of impartiality, truthfulness, and accuracy in publishing our news; not preventing free opinion formation; We attach importance to protecting the confidentiality of news sources except in cases where the public is intended to be misled.
- We take it as a principle not to receive content from English sites that are the same as our format.
- We do not publish the information and content collected, collected, gathered from other sources without specifying the source.
- Before the distribution process of a press organ is completed, we do not present the product produced by that press organ with special efforts as if it were our own product.
- One of our primary goals is to ensure that the content or news we do catch the agenda or set the agenda. For this reason, we attach importance to the fact that the contents consist of concrete and creative elements without losing the outline.
- Our editors do not utilize news and content for their private purposes and interests that are unethical.